Where: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Who: Papi, Mita, Aaron, Lexi, Mr & Mrs Wanderlust
When: Jan 2013
What: Bandung tour
Just a few (3-4 hour) drive from the capital city, Jakarta.
1. Shop in factory outlets - there are many cheap and well known brands with outlet stores in this province.
2. Food trip - experience different Indonesian food that are inexpensive. You can also try Kampung Daun which is a well known restaurant in the area that has nice ambiance with artificial waterfalls and experience authentic Indonesian cuisine.
3. Get lost in Pasar Baru - this is the epitome of Indonesian marketplace, travelers come here to source for fabrics and soveneirs. Just take care of your belongings and we are sure you'll have a good time there.
4. Enjoy musical performance at Saung Angklung Udjo - Traditional musical performance is one of the best way to explore their culture. 2 hour show with puppet, mask dance & Angklung performance and dance with little kids.
5. See the vast fields of tea plantations - acres and acres until your eyes can see the horizon, that is how big the tea plantations are, which also supplies tea all over Asia & the world.
6. See the view from top of Tangkuban Perahu - About an hour and a half from Bandung is a crater from volcano of Indonesia that is worth the visit for the awesome view from the top.
Best Viewed on Desktop or Laptop
Follow us on IG: